Retrieve your quote
As independent freight forwarders, we do not transport cargo ourselves but facilitate the movement of your goods on your behalf.
- We have contracts with international carriers and shipping companies.
- With our buying power and nearly two decades of experience with the freight forwarding industry, we are in a position to negotiate the best rates to give you the best possible deal.
- Beyond that, we have the expertise to help prepare and process your shipping documentation such as the Shipper’s export Declaration, Bill of Landing and Commercial Invoices.
Associations and Accreditations
There is no licensing body overlooking freight forwarders in the UK. However, we are members of
- British International Freight Association (BIFA),
- International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association (FIATA)
- and accredited with the International Air Transport Association IATA).
As BIFA members, we trade under nationally accepted set of terms and conditions of trading, and these backed by the insurance industry.
Flexible Freight Forwarding Services
- Most of our freight services are fully bookable online.
- Quotations are free and with no-obligation to register or buy.
- Compare our rates and airlines instantly.
- The option to “save your quote” allows you to return a later date, rebuild your quotation and make any amendments before placing your order.
We aim to give you the very best rates. If we are able to negotiate any spot rates, we will always pass the savings on to you.