Freight forwarders are specialists in overseeing the timely, efficient and cost-effective transport of your goods. Freight forwarders do not transport cargo themselves – they act on your behalf to build you the best shipping solution from a vast network of international carriers, airlines, agents and shipping companies.
Whether you have stock to deliver overseas, you’re shipping personal effects to a new home abroad, or you have a consignment of products to be delivered across the UK urgently, enlisting the service of freight forwarders means you’ll get the best shipping solution for you and your business, along with specialist advice and support.
Experienced Freight Forwarding Specialists
Transglobal Express is an independent freight forwarder with over 20 years’ experience and expertise in the delivery of your goods. We facilitate the movement of your cargo for you, negotiating the best shipping rates and liaising with you to ensure you have all of the documentation and information you need to ensure a hassle-free delivery.
International freight forwarders typically specialise in a particular type of shipping such as sea freight, air freight or road transportation. At Transglobal, not only do we have industry experience in each of these major categories, we are the only major freight forwarder in the UK to combine this freight forwarding expertise with an in depth knowledge of door-to-door courier services. This means we can build you a bespoke shipping solution, whatever your needs, and suited to your budget and time frame.
Flexible Freight Forwarding Services
- You can easily compare air freight, sea freight and door-to-door courier quotes via our website.
- Our freight services are fully bookable online and our freight customer services team are only a phone call away if you’d prefer to speak to us directly.
- All quotations are free, with no obligation to register or buy.
- Booking is simple – there’s no need to apply for an account or commit to a regular spend. Use our services as and when you need them, always with the same great rates.
- You can “save your quote”, return at a later date and make any amendments to your booking.
Why use Transglobal Express for Freight Forwarding?
- High-quality– we use established and reputable shipping companies, from major global carriers such as DHL and UPS to some of the biggest global airlines and sea freight providers.
- Low cost– our network of industry contacts and decades of experience mean we can negotiate the best rates and we always pass these savings onto you.
- Easy to book – book online or over the phone, view multiple quotes with no obligation to buy, save quotes for later and amend your bookings with ease.
- Dedicated customer services– our staff know the industry, and they are here to help over the phone, via email and on live online chat Monday- Friday 9-5:30. We have a dedicated freight team who can resolve issues quickly and can help you prepare all the shipping documentation you need.
Freight Forwarding Associations & Accreditations
No single body oversees the operations of UK freight forwarders. We nevertheless have a number of accreditations and associations, assuring you of our commitment to best practice and the highest standards of service:
- We are members of BIFA (the British International Freight Association) and operate under their nationally accepted terms and conditions, backed by the insurance industry.
- We are a member of FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations)
- We are fully accredited with IATA (the International Air Transport Association)