Send Christmas Parcels 2012
- Christmas collection and delivery times
- Quote and compare discounted tariffs
- Insurance for your Christmas parcels
- Express delivery - quick and on time
Sending Parcels for Christmas 2012
Christmas is just around the corner; time to send your parcels. These days thousands of people across Britain are making their way the post office at this time of year, hoping to get that last parcel posted in time for Christmas Day.
Others have long discovered a far more relaxed and cost-effective way of sending their Christmas parcels. By booking your parcel delivery online, you can benefit from quick collections and deliveries but also make use of substantially discounted prices and instant online tracking.
|Service||24th December 2012||31st December 2012|
For further information regarding delivery estimates, please use the transit time calculator on the quotation screen, or contact your chosen carrier directly.
- Please also be aware that there may be delays in customs due to high shipping volumes being processed over the holiday season.
- 2nd January 2013 is a bank holiday in Scotland. No deliveries or collections will be carried out on this day.
At Transglobal Express we are able to offer you discounted rates with leading international carriers. That way you do not have to worry about postage prices this Christmas.
- Our rates are inclusive of direct collections from your chosen address.
- Benefit from our discounted tariffs and save up to 67% on standard postage prices.
- Quote and compare our prices and services for free online. There is no obligation to buy.
When sending your parcel via Transglobal Express you will be given the option to add an enhanced transit liability premium at the end of your order**. Prices start at GBP 5 which will insure your goods for up to GBP 250 in value. The maximum cover available is GBP 1,000.
Please remember the all shipments** are automatically insured up to a value of GBP 50 free of charge.
- More information about enhanced transit liability.
Today, you no longer have to send your mail via mail coach. Instead, you can use an express courier service which will delivery important business documents or presents in time for Christmas.
- Our service range includes UPS Express, UPS Express Saver and DHL Air Express.
- Use our free quotation tool, choose your service and book directly on our homepage.
**except if goods are classified as dangerous, prohibited or owner’s risk items. Please see our “restricted and prohibited items” section