- Enter Package Details
- Choose the best offer
- Select a collection date
- Print & attach labels
Send a Parcel to Kazakhstan
|1 kg Parcel to Kazakhstan||from £31.28*||Quote & Book|
|5 kg Parcel to Kazakhstan||from £52.07*||Quote & Book|
|15 kg Parcel to Kazakhstan||from £91.13*||Quote & Book|
|20 kg Parcel to Kazakhstan||from £110.66*||Quote & Book|
Are you looking for a fast and reliable courier service to Kazakhstan?
Send your parcel to Kazakhstan with Transglobal Express and take advantage of our discounted rates using leading courier services with DHL, UPS, TNT and DPD. Quotations are free and there is no need to register until you make your booking. Not ready to book yet? No problem, you can save your quote and return later!
In the 18 years since we started, Transglobal Express has established relationships with leading international carriers, no matter where you want to send your parcel to in Kazakhstan.
- Whether you have questions about transit times, or need advice on country-specific customs regulations, simply contact us via live chat, email or phone.
- Track and trace your parcel via our online tracking system, from its collection in the UK to its delivery in Kazakhstan. Moreover, our couriers will collect your consignment directly from your door.
Get a free, no-obligation quote on our website and send a parcel to Kazakhstan.
- Surcharges will be applied for items which exceed certain restrictions, e.g. maximum weight, girth or, one or more dimensions. Further details and carrier specific restrictions are available from our Services page.
- A printer is required to book for all UPS, DHL or TNT services.
- If any single item within your consignment includes or exceeds 70kg a £20 surcharge will be applied on all DHL services. We also require a notification at least a 24 hours prior to collection.
Shipments to Private Individuals in Kazakhstan
- If a shipment weighs under 30 kg and if it values below 1,000 USD, it can be classed as a non-contract consignment designed for personal usage of the recipient. For this reason, it is possible for the parcel to get cleared through a simplified customs regime. Shipments in excess of this weight/value and consigned to private individuals, will be subject to formal clearance.