Retrieve your quote
Air Freight is an essential component to any international logistics network. We can offer you choice and flexibility over the type of service available when sending freight by air.
Comparing rates with no obligation to buy
Over the last years we have established relationships with industry partners and we are firmly positioned to negotiate the best possible rates on your behalf. Special spot rates may also be available on request.
- Freight forwarding quotations are easily accessible online via our website. There is no obligation to buy or register with us.
- You can instantly compare the cost to send your freight by air with available airlines operating to your destination.
- When possible we can also negotiate spot rates on your behalf, e.g. for particularly large shipments.
- For consignments exceeding 100kg in weight we also have special rates to certain destinations available.
Airport-to-airport freight services - Quick, direct shipping to your chosen airport
Our air freight services operate from airport to airport. You can either drop the goods into one of our drop-off depots yourself, or arrange for a separate company to drop them off for you.
- When you drop the goods at the depot, you will need to ensure that all of the necessary shipping documentation is included.
- Once the goods have been shipped to the destination airport, the consignee will need to clear the goods through customs.
- In addition to these services, we provide an optional collection service whereby your goods are collected from an address of your choice and transported to the drop-off depot on your behalf.
Door-to-destination-airport services - Collecting your shipment from your doorstep
We also offer international courier services on our partner website which operates door-to-door using leading freight forwarding providers.
- Your goods will be collected by a courier from an address of your choice, shipped via road and air, and then delivered to the destination airport from the receiver may collected the shipment.
- Please be advised should any customs issues arise, it will be recipient's responsibility to pay any clearance fees. For further information, please visit our website www.transglobalpremium.co.uk.