If you have goods or cargo that you want to ship internationally, you’ll be looking for a cost-effective and efficient freight service. At Transglobal Express, we combine longstanding freight expertise with a suite of freight services tailored to your shipping needs. We have contracts with international carriers and shipping companies and with our buying power and decades of experience in the freight forwarding industry, we can negotiate the best rates to give you the best possible deal.
Transglobal Express Freight Services
Transglobal Express has been providing freight solutions for over 20 years. In that time, we have developed a network of contacts, a variety of great services and a dedicated team of helpful and knowledgeable staff. We can therefore offer freight services to suit your time frame and business needs, and we’re here to assist you with producing the correct shipping documentation – such as shipper’s export declaration, to ensure a seamless delivery.
- Our freight services are fully bookable online.
- Quotations are free and with no-obligation to register or buy.
- Compare our rates and airlines instantly.
- The option to "save your quote" allows you to return a later date, rebuild your quotation and make any amendments before placing your order.
We aim to give you the very best rates. If we are able to negotiate any spot rates, we will always pass the savings on to you.
- A variety of air freight services from the UK to over 700 airports worldwide
- Instant online quotes for both consolidated and back to back services
- Book online 24/7 or over the phone Monday- Friday 9:00-5:30
- Fully integrated online booking system, online tracking and a suite of shipping tools to help you manage your deliveries
- Part load (LTL) sea freight shipping from the UK to over 200 international ports
- An excellent, cost-effective option for large, bulky shipments
- A greener shipping solution, with longer transit times than air freight services which is offset by much reduced cost
- We are members of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) and operate under their nationally accepted terms and conditions, backed by the insurance industry.
- We are a member of FIATA (International Associations of Freight Forwarders Associations)
- We are accredited with the International Air Transport Association