- What do you do with my personal data?
- What kinds of visitor data do you collect?
- Can I delete my personal data?
- Do you share my personal data with other companies?
- How can I see what personal data you have on me?
- Telephone calls
What do you do with my personal data?
Any personally identifiable data you submit to us is retained for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling our courier, air freight, sea freight or shop services.
- Providing a record of your previous orders and transactions, which you can access at any time via your account. We retain this data for your reference and for legal and regulatory purposes, including claims and payments.
- Sending important updates, news and special offers via email, or requesting and collecting customer feedback in order to improve our website and services. You can change your communication settings at any time via your Privacy & Communication Settings.
What kinds of visitor data do you collect?
When you visit our website, we collect data that is not personally identifiable including your IP address, operating system and browser. This information is aggregated to record general location, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to monitor and improve our website and services.
Can I delete my personal data?
You can remove receiver data for individual orders older than 12 months. This option is available via your Privacy Settings. This will permanently delete the delivery address and receiver details from our system.
You can make your account inactive by selecting the Close account option under My Account -> Account Settings.
We will retain your data for 12 months, after which time any personally identifiable data is permanently deleted.
Please note: you will not be able to make a future claim for loss or damage if you have closed your account.
You will need to be the account owner with Full Access to perform these tasks. These options will not be available if your account is flagged due to ongoing claims, debit on your account, or suspected fraud or other illegal activity.
Your saved address book and payment options can also be managed via your account.
Do you share my personal data with other companies?
Transglobal Express is a freight forwarder. When you book a courier or freight service with us, we will share your full name, address and contact details with the carriers and agents involved in fulfilling your chosen service.
Your payment details are submitted securely through our payment gateway providers, Adyen and PayPal.
If you have opted to receive important updates, news, special offers and customer feedback requests by email, we may share your full name and email address with Pure360, SurveyMonkey or Trustpilot.
We do not allow other companies to use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
Our website may contain links to the sites of third parties. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practises of these other sites.
How can I see what personal data you have on me?
All of your account information—including your order history, invoices and address book—is accessible in your account area.
If you would like a portable copy (in Excel .xls format) of all of your personal data, you can request this from our customer service team. We will provide the data within one month.
We record all telephone calls to monitor our services and for the protection of our customers and our staff. Calls may be used for staff training purposes.
All calls to our 0345 145 1212 number are charged at your local network rate.