How to change your address details after booking
If you would like to change the collection or delivery address of your shipment after your booking has been made, you can do this via your account settings. New shipping labels will then be generated for you automatically.
Please note: you can only use this tool to change an address before your parcel is collected. If your parcel has already been collected, you will need to contact customer service. A surcharge for address correction will be applied by the carrier.
(1) Go to My Account -> Orders (or select Orders from the account submenu):
(2) Click the View Order button for the order you would like to edit:
In desktop view, click the magnifying glass.
In mobile view, tap the View Order button.
(3) Scroll down to the sender and receiver addresses listed at the bottom of the page. There is an Edit button in the top right corner of each.
(4) You can then change your address and contact details. Click Update when you're done.
(5) If you are changing your sender address, you will be asked to reconfirm your collection date.
(6) Click the Download Label link for your new shipping label. You must apply the new label to your parcel to avoid problems with delivery.
If a price change is detected due to your change of address, you will receive a notice asking you to contact customer service as your address cannot be changed automatically.
To update your address book for future orders, please go to My Account -> Manage Address Book.