|Service||UK||Europe||Rest of world|
Fedex International Priority® International express delivery to over 200 countries worldwide.
FedEx International Economy® A day-definite economy service to destinations worldwide.
FedEx International Priority® Freight For palletised goods over 68kg. Next business day delivery to most European addresses and fast delivery worldwide.
FedEx International Economy® Freight For palletised goods over 68kg. Day-definite delivery to over 60 countries.
Address Correction Applied when either a collection or delivery address has to be amended.
|£5.72 per consignment|
Remote Area Surcharge Applied when the delivery location is defined as remote. Areas are designated as Tier A, B or C - please refer to this spreadsheet (Excel file - right click, Save As).
|Tier A: £2.59 per shipment. Tier B: £0.31 ker kg or £14 per shipment (whichever is greater). Tier C: £0.40 per kg or £18.20 per shipment (whichever is greater). Plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge). This surcharge will be added at time of booking.|
Delivered Taxes Paid (Duty Reversal) Admin Fee Admin charge administered for billing customs duties and taxes to the shipper rather than the receiver.
|£12.50 per consignment or 2.5% of the total customs charge (whichever is greater)|
Additional Handling (Weight) Applies to a shipment containing any parcel, item, box, or package that has an actual weight greater than 31kg (but less than 68kg). This does not apply to an item, box, or package on a standard pallet.
|£5.10 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Additional Handling (Packaging) This charge applies if your item:
|£10.20 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Additional Handling (Dimensions - Parcel) Applied if a package is:
|£40 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Additional Handling (Dimensions - Freight) Applied if unit measures greater than 157cm along its longest side.
|£49.25 per shipment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Non-Stackable When any piece, skid or pallet in a shipment cannot be stacked due to the shape or packaging of the goods.
|£114 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Oversize Charge Applied to any package that exceeds 243cm in length or 330cm in girth (L + 2W + 2H).
|£49.25 per shipment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Return Charge A surcharge applied for all returns in addition to the shipping cost.
|£26 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Signature Required Applies if signature is requested upon delivery to a residential address.
|£2 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Disbursement Fee When importing a shipment, duties and taxes may apply. FedEx may pay these fees in advance on behalf of the customer. A fee applies in addition to customs charges.
|2.5% of advanced duties/taxes, with a minimum of £12.50|
Saturday Delivery For deliveries made on a Saturday.
|£16.50 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Fuel Surcharge A fee charged by FedEx that covers the fluctuating cost of fuel. It is included in our prices and added on to some other surcharges as a percentage (where noted above). It varies depending on whether the service is express/air or standard/road. Fuel surcharges are updated regularly.
|Please refer to the latest fuel surcharges|
What if multiple Additional Handling surcharges apply to my shipment? Only the highest surcharge will be applied. Please note that Oversize Charge will not be charged together with AHS-Dimensions but, if applicable, will always be charged in addition to AHS-Packaging or AHS-Weight.
- Fully trackable door-to-door delivery from FedEx
- Send parcels weighing up to 68kg
- Send pallets weighing up to 998kg with Freight services
- Economy Freight shipments must be delivered to our depot - more info
FedEx International Economy Freight services
For most destinations, FedEx is a direct door-to-door service, from your address to your chosen destination.
However, FedEx International Economy® Freight shipments must be delivered into our depot.
You will need to drop your shipment off at one of our depots, or you can call us for a collection quote on 0345 145 1212.
- Up to £50 free cover included
- Standard insurance available for up to £2,500
- Business insurance available for up to £250,000
Size & Weight Restrictions
- Max. weight (parcel): 68kg per piece
- Max. longest side (parcel): 120cm
- Max. 2nd longest side (parcel): 70cm
- Max. girth (parcel): 266cm - how girth is calculated
- Max. weight (pallet): 998kg
- Max. length (pallet): 302cm
- Max. width (pallet): 203cm
- Max. height (pallet): 178cm
- Volumetric weight is calculated using 5000 as the divisor (or 6000 for Freight). How volumetric weight is calculated.
Prohibited & Restricted Items
- Please refer to FedEx's list of prohibited and restricted items
- Refer to our prohibited items page for general restrictions when booking our services
- Guidance on sending jewellery and watches
- Personal effects cannot be sent to some destinations
FedEx Service Restrictions - Personal Effects
Personal effects cannot be shipped via FedEx to any of the following countries:
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- New Zealand
- Slovak Republic
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Other restrictions may apply by country - check
- Please refer to our general packaging guidance
- FedEx may require additional documentation for some shipments. View download links.
FedEx - Additional Documentation
Download links (right click, Save As):
- Declaration For Free Entry Of Unaccompanied Articles - required for private consignments to the USA. See also: Instructions.
- FDA Prior Notice Submission Form - required for consignments to the USA containing chocolate
- Shoe and Footwear Declaration - required for the USA and Canada
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Certification - required for consignments containing liquids
- US Import Textile Checklist - required for the USA and Canada
- Watch Work Notice - required for watches
- Drop Ball Test Certificate - required for sending glasses or sunglasses to the USA
- We will contact you in the event that any of these documents are needed.