For our DTDC service to India, parcels are consolidated at our depot and transferred to trusted carriers for international transit. As they are shipped direct from London, this reduces handling and gives the best transit times.
- Great for documents and parcels.
- Use our collection service or drop off at one of our depots.
- Single collection cost (more than one shipment per box) for up to 30kg.
See the table below for an overview:
||Express parcel service to India.
||3-4 days from depot*
*Please add one working day to your transit time if opting for a collection service.
How It Works...
With our DTDC service, parcels are shipped from our depot. You have the option of dropping your consignment off at one of our depots, using one of our collection services, or choosing one of hundreds of DPD or UPS drop-off locations nationwide.
Please add 1 working day to your estimated transit time if booking either an optional collection or an alternative drop-off option, to allow for overnight delivery to our depot. For some postcodes in London and North West England, we are able to collect ourselves and ship from the depot same day.
Once your shipment has been delivered to our depot, we will process it and forward your parcel to its final destination via our carriers.
Please refer to our documentation page for labelling instructions for each collection/drop-off option.
If you are not able to print any of your documents, please get in touch and we will be happy to post hard copies to you.
Free Local Collections
We are able to offer free collections in some areas of London and North West England, in proximity to our depots.
You can track your parcel by entering your TP- order reference number into our tracking tool.
Size and Weight Restrictions
- Max dimensions: height 152cm (5ft); width 100cm
- Max parcel weight: 30kg
Your shipment will be charged by either actual weight or volumetric weight – whichever is greater.
Volumetric weight is a value derived from the size rather than the weight of your parcel and may apply if your parcel is particularly large and contains relatively light items.
For this service, we calculate volumetric weight by multiplying the three dimensions of your parcel together and dividing by 5000.
||50 x 30 x 20cm
||50 x 60 x 40cm
There are no surcharges at this time. Parcels that exceed max weight and dimensions will not be shipped from our depot.
Service Restrictions / Prohibited Items
- The following items are prohibited on this service: batteries (whether lithium, acid or dry cell—including those within laptops, PDAs, mobile phones, etc), compressed gases, currency, dangerous goods, dry ice, human remains, jewellery, liquid, livestock, narcotics, negotiable securities or bonds, perishables, pornographic material, precious metals, travellers' cheques, weapons or ammunition, and any Customs Controlled items.
- See customs restrictions for India. You can also view our general list of hazardous, prohibited and owner’s risk items.
- If you’d like advice on whether or not your items are prohibited, please contact our Customer Services team via Live Chat, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 145 1212 (8:00am-6:30pm Mon-Fri, 9:00am-1:00pm Sat).