TG International (Depot)
TG International Express Depot International express delivery to Canada & the USA.
TG International Economy Depot A day-definite economy service to Canada & the USA.
Address Correction Applied when either a collection or delivery address has to be amended.
|£5.72 per consignment|
Remote Area Surcharge Applied when the delivery location is defined as remote. Areas are designated as Tier A, B or C - please refer to this spreadsheet (Excel file - right click, Save As).
|Tier A: £2.59 per shipment. Tier B: £0.31 ker kg or £14 per shipment (whichever is greater). Tier C: £0.40 per kg or £18.20 per shipment (whichever is greater). Plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge). This surcharge will be added at time of booking.|
Delivered Taxes Paid (Duty Reversal) Admin Fee Admin charge administered for billing customs duties and taxes to the shipper rather than the receiver.
|£12.50 per consignment or 2.5% of the total customs charge (whichever is greater)|
Additional Handling (Weight) Applies to a shipment containing any parcel, item, box, or package that has an actual weight greater than 31kg (but less than 68kg). This does not apply to an item, box, or package on a standard pallet.
|£5.10 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Additional Handling (Packaging) This charge applies if your item:
|£10.20 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Additional Handling (Dimensions - Parcel) Applied if a package is:
|£40 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Additional Handling (Dimensions - Freight) Applied if unit measures greater than 157cm along its longest side.
|£49.25 per shipment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Non-Stackable When any piece, skid or pallet in a shipment cannot be stacked due to the shape or packaging of the goods.
|£114 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Oversize Charge Applied to any package that exceeds 243cm in length or 330cm in girth (L + 2W + 2H).
|£49.25 per shipment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Return Charge A surcharge applied for all returns in addition to the shipping cost.
|£26 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Signature Required Applies if signature is requested upon delivery to a residential address.
|£2 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Disbursement Fee When importing a shipment, duties and taxes may apply. The carrier may pay these fees in advance on behalf of the customer. A fee applies in addition to customs charges.
|2.5% of advanced duties/taxes, with a minimum of £12.50|
Saturday Delivery For deliveries made on a Saturday.
|£16.50 per consignment, plus fuel (see Fuel Surcharge)|
Fuel Surcharge A fee that covers the fluctuating cost of fuel. It is included in our prices and added on to some other surcharges as a percentage (where noted above). It varies depending on whether the service is express/air or standard/road. Fuel surcharges are updated regularly.
|Please refer to the latest fuel surcharges|
What if multiple Additional Handling surcharges apply to my shipment? Only the highest surcharge will be applied. Please note that Oversize Charge will not be charged together with AHS-Dimensions but, if applicable, will always be charged in addition to AHS-Packaging or AHS-Weight.
- Fully trackable worldwide delivery
- Send parcels weighing up to 68kg
- The carrier collects from our depot - drop off or book a collection from your door
- How it works - more info
The carrier collects directly from our depot for this service. This means you have a few different options to choose from when it comes to dropping off your parcel or having it collected from your door.
Collections from your door
Collections from your door are arranged by Transglobal Express, with a choice of carriers. In some areas of London, North West England and the East Midlands, we will collect your parcels ourselves - at no extra cost to you.
If you are booking a non-Transglobal collection, please add 1 working day to the estimated transit time to allow for overnight delivery to our depot.
You can also drop off at one of our depots (or partner shops - see full list), or choose one of hundreds of DPD drop-off or UPS Access Point™ locations nationwide.
If booking a collection, unless we are collecting your parcel ourselves, your shipping labels will show our depot as the destination address.
Once your shipment arrives at our depot, we'll process it, relabel if required and send it on to its final address.
Please refer to our documentation page for labelling instructions for each collection and drop-off option.
- Up to £50 free cover included
- Standard insurance available for up to £2,500
- Business insurance available for up to £250,000
Size & Weight Restrictions
- Max. weight (parcels): 68kg per piece
- Max. longest side: 120cm
- Max. 2nd longest side: 70cm
- Max. girth: 266cm - how girth is calculated
- Volumetric weight is calculated using 5000 as the divisor. How volumetric weight is calculated.
Prohibited & Restricted Items
- Please refer to the carrier's list of prohibited and restricted items
- Refer to our prohibited items page for general restrictions when booking our services
- Guidance on sending jewellery and watches
- Personal effects cannot be sent to some destinations
TG International Service Restrictions - Personal Effects
Personal effects cannot be shipped to any of the following countries:
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- New Zealand
- Slovak Republic
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Other restrictions may apply by country - check
- Please refer to our general packaging guidance
- The carrier may require additional documentation for some shipments. View download links.
TG International - Additional Documentation
Download links (right click, Save As):
- Declaration For Free Entry Of Unaccompanied Articles - required for private consignments to the USA. See also: Instructions.
- FDA Prior Notice Submission Form - required for consignments to the USA containing chocolate
- Shoe and Footwear Declaration - required for the USA and Canada
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Certification - required for consignments containing liquids
- US Import Textile Checklist - required for the USA and Canada
- Watch Work Notice - required for watches
- Drop Ball Test Certificate - required for sending glasses or sunglasses to the USA
- We will contact you in the event that any of these documents are needed.