An Post An economical mail service to the Republic of Ireland provided by Pro Carrier, who inject into Ireland's postal network for delivery.
DTP (Delivered Taxes Paid) Admin Fee A fee applied to all Delivered Taxes Paid (DTP) shipments.
|3% of the tax bill
- Economical mail service to the Republic of Ireland, delivered through their postal network
- For goods valued up to £1,000
- Fully tracked
- Drop off at our depot or book a collection from your door
- How it works - more info
The carrier collects directly from our depot for this service. This means you have a few different options to choose from when it comes to dropping off your parcel or having it collected from your door.
Collections from your door
Collections from your door are arranged by Transglobal Express, with a choice of carriers. In some areas of London, North West England and the East Midlands, we will collect your parcels ourselves - at no extra cost to you.
If you are booking a non-Transglobal collection, please add 1 working day to the estimated transit time to allow for overnight delivery to our depot.
You can also drop off at one of our depots (or partner shops - see full list), or choose one of hundreds of DPD drop-off or UPS Access Point™ locations nationwide.
If booking a collection, unless we are collecting your parcel ourselves, your shipping labels will show our depot as the destination address.
Once your shipment arrives at our depot, we'll process it, relabel if required and send it on to its final address.
Please refer to our documentation page for labelling instructions for each collection and drop-off option.
- Up to £50 free cover included
- Standard insurance available for up to £2,500
Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU)
- With this standard option, the recipient pays any customs duties and taxes
- We have also have IOSS and DTP options (see below)
Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS)
- Available for goods valued up to €150
- You must be IOSS-registered to select this option and will need to provide your IOSS number
- Shipments sent using this option without IOSS registration will be returned to sender
- More information about IOSS
Delivered Taxes Paid (DTP)
- Available for goods valued over €150
- By sending Delivered Taxes Paid (DTP), the shipper pays customs duties and taxes rather than the recipient - more info
Size & Weight Restrictions
- Max. weight: 20kg
- Max. length: 120cm
- Max. L+W+H: 150cm
- Volumetric weight is calculated using 5000 as the divisor. How volumetric weight is calculated.
Service Restrictions & Prohibited Items
- The consignment value must not exceed £1,000.
- All foodstuffs (commodity codes 01-25) are prohibited on this service.
- Please refer to the carriers's list of prohibited and restricted items.
- Guidance on sending jewellery and watches
- Please also refer to customs restrictions for Ireland
- See our prohibited items page for general restrictions when booking our services
- Please refer to our packaging guidance
- Track your shipment by entering your TP- order reference number into our tracking tool