Freight forwarders are specialists in overseeing the timely, efficient and cost-effective transportation of your goods. As freight forwarders, we don't transport cargo ourselves – we act on your behalf to negotiate reduced rates with carriers, sort the paperwork, and liaise with carriers to ensure a smooth, successful delivery.
Experienced Freight Forwarding Specialists
Transglobal Express is an independent freight forwarder with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. As major account holders with the biggest global carriers, including UPS, DHL, TNT and DPD, we're able to negotiate the best possible shipping rates and pass those savings on to you.
While international freight shipping typically specialises in either sea freight, air freight or road transportation, we are the only major freight forwarder in the UK to offer services in each of these major categories and to offer door-to-door courier services. This means that we can tailor a shipping solution to your needs whatever your time frame and budget.
Flexible Freight Forwarding Services
- Compare air freight, sea freight and door-to-door courier quotes via our website.
- Book our freight services online – we’re only a phone call away if you need any assistance.
- All quotations are free, with no obligation to register or buy.
- Save your quote, return at a later date and make amendments to your booking.
- Add pre-paid credit to your account for instant use.
- Earn loyalty points.
Why use Transglobal Express for Freight Forwarding?
- High quality – we use established and reputable shipping companies, including DHL, UPS and TNT.
- Low cost – our network of industry contacts and decades of experience enable us to negotiate the best possible rates.
- Easy to book – book online or over the phone, get a quote with no obligation to buy, and save your quotes for later.
- Dedicated customer service – our staff are here to help with any queries or quandaries via phone, email or live chat. Our office is open 8am-6:30pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-1pm every Saturday.
Worldwide Freight Forwarding Associations & Accreditations
Transglobal Express has a number of accreditations, reflecting our commitment to best practices and a consistently high standard of service in all of the areas we cover:
- We are members of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) and operate under their nationally accepted terms and conditions, backed by the insurance industry.
- We are a member of the International Federation of Freight Forwarders (FIATA).
- We are fully accredited with the International Air Transport Association (IATA).