Please find updates and service restrictions concerning shipping to Greece below:
General Information for Greece
All shipments between the UK and the EU require customs clearance. Please refer to our Customs Information.
Iron and Steel Imports to the EU
Products of iron and steel may only be imported into the European Union (EU) if these goods do not contain Russian basic products.
This applies to the following commodity codes:
- Chapter 72: Heading 7206 to 7229
- Chapter 73: Heading 7301 to 7326
Providing proof that the goods do not contain Russian-origin material is the responsibility of the importer (consignee), if requested by local customs authorities. For this reason, you should provide valid and local contact details for the consignee so that they can receive SMS and email notifications.
Carrier Information for Greece
DHL Express shipping information for Greece
FedEx shipping information for Greece
Landmark Global shipping information for Greece
TG Express shipping information for Greece
TG International shipping information for Greece
TNT shipping information for Greece
- Private shipments to Greece can be sent using TNT Express only. They cannot be sent using TNT Economy Express.
- TNT Economy Express is not available to all areas of Greece (including mainland). Please call to confirm if this service is available prior to booking.
- Televisions, bikes and passports are prohibited for this service.
- TNT does not collect from, or deliver to, exhibitions.
- Please refer to TNT's general advice on export controls.
UPS shipping information for Greece
Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of customs restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Please consult the relevant customs authorities for further clarification and the most up-to-date advice.