Please find updates and service restrictions concerning shipping to Ukraine below:
DPD reports 24-72 hour delays due to reduced flights.
General Information for Ukraine
Customs regulations apply for territories outside of the EU. Please refer to our Customs Information.
The de minimis limit for Ukraine (i.e. the value of goods that can be imported duty free) is €100.
Food is strictly prohibited for import to private individuals in the Ukraine.
Customs Clearance: The receiver may be required to travel to clear the goods through customs or nominate a third party broker at an additional cost.
Ukraine Customs Authorities have strict requirements, related to Invoices for import consignments into Ukraine. There must be at least 3 ORIGINAL copies; furthermore, it is mandatory that the following details are shown on the invoice:
- Sender's detailed address and phone number
- Receiver's detailed address and phone number
- Detailed goods description for each individual item. (General description like samples and gift or personal things is not acceptable)
- Quantity of each commodity, mentioned on the invoice
- Value per unit (preferably in hard currencies such as EUR, USD)
- Customs Tariff number
- Total value of goods (preferably in hard currency such as EUR, USD). "No commercial value" or "nil" will NOT be accepted by Customs
- Terms of Delivery
- Freight charges, mentioned as a separate item in Invoice
- Country of preferential origin
- Parcel with a value over EUR 100, 00 must preferably be accompanied with original Certificate(s) of Origin
Carrier Information for Ukraine
DHL shipping information for Ukraine
UPS shipping information for Ukraine
TG Express shipping information for Ukraine
TG International shipping information for Ukraine
Please note: this is not a comprehensive list of restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Transglobal Express kindly encourages customers to seek advice from the relevant government authorities for further clarification and the most up to date advice.