Please find updates and service restrictions concerning a parcel delivery to Canada below:
General Information for Canada
Customs regulations apply for international destinations. Please refer to our Customs Information.
- The de minimis limit for Canada (i.e. the value of goods that can be imported tax and duty free) is CA$20.
- Please be aware that personal effects shipments and gifts may not be exempt from duties and taxes. Please contact Canada customs for more information.
- Personal effects may need to be cleared by the receiver in person at the customs office. The receiver may therefore need to travel to assist with clearance.
Carrier Information for Canada
DHL Express shipping information for Canada
FedEx shipping information for Canada
Landmark Global shipping information for Canada
- Please refer to Landmark's list of dangerous and prohibited items (PDF)
- All food, including non-perishable, is prohibited on this service.
- This service cannot be used to send to Amazon depots or hubs in Canada. Amazon do not accept customs duties so your parcel will be returned.
- See our Landmark Global service information for a full overview.
TG Express shipping information for Canada
TG International shipping information for Canada
UPS shipping information for Canada
Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of customs restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Please consult the relevant customs authorities for further clarification and the most up-to-date advice.