Please find updates and service restrictions concerning shipping to Bahrain below:
Our TG Air Economy service to Bahrain is suspended until further notice.
Customs regulations apply for territories outside of the EU. Please refer to our Customs Information.
- With immediate effect (27th March 2013) all shipments consigned to Bahrain with an invoice value above BD 37.70 (USD 100) should be accompanied by an original Certificate of Origin (COO).
- Following new regulations enforced by Bahrain Customs as of August 1st 2016, please be aware of the following requirements for non-document shipments to Bahrain. These are currently required if using TNT.
In all instances of non-compliance, customers run the risk of:
- Items listed on all customs invoices must include as a minimum the first 6 digits of the Harmonised (HS) Code.
- Customs invoices must include the Country of Origin by item, which must match the country shown on the "Made In" label in the event of a physical examination.
- All declared values must be realistic. Where Customs suspect undervalued items, a re-valuation will be made and Proof of Payment required in Bahrain.
- Delayed service as a minimum.
- The seizure and destruction of the goods.
- Referral to Bahrain Customs legal department for the investigation of fraud and attempted smuggling.
Carrier Information for Bahrain
DHL shipping information for Bahrain
UPS shipping information for Bahrain
TG Express shipping information for Bahrain
Please note: this is not a comprehensive list of restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Transglobal Express kindly encourages customers to seek advice from the relevant government authorities for further clarification and the most up to date advice.