Please find updates and service restrictions concerning shipping to Bahrain below:
Customs regulations apply for international destinations. Please refer to our Customs Information.
- All shipments consigned to Bahrain with an invoice value above BD 37.70 (USD 100) should be accompanied by an original Certificate of Origin (COO).
- Please be aware of the following requirements for non-document shipments to Bahrain.
In all instances of non-compliance, customers run the risk of:
- Items listed on all customs invoices must include as a minimum the first 6 digits of the Harmonised (HS) Code.
- Customs invoices must include the Country of Origin by item, which must match the country shown on the "Made In" label in the event of a physical examination.
- All declared values must be realistic. Where Customs suspect undervalued items, a re-valuation will be made and Proof of Payment required in Bahrain.
- Delayed service as a minimum.
- The seizure and destruction of the goods.
- Referral to Bahrain Customs legal department for the investigation of fraud and attempted smuggling.
Carrier Information for Bahrain
DHL Express shipping information for Bahrain
FedEx shipping information for Bahrain
TG Express shipping information for Bahrain
TG International shipping information for Bahrain
UPS shipping information for Bahrain
Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of customs restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Please consult the relevant customs authorities for further clarification and the most up-to-date advice.