Please find updates and service restrictions concerning shipping to Malaysia below:
TNT Economy is suspended until further notice.
Our TG AIr Economy and TG Express Direct services are temporarily suspended.
For DHL, please check this page for the latest service adjustments.
General Information for Malaysia
Customs regulations apply for territories outside of the EU. Please refer to our Customs Information.
The de minimis limit for Malaysia (i.e. the value of goods that can be imported duty free) is 500 MYR. However, tax still applies.
Carrier Information for Malaysia
DHL shipping information for Malaysia
FedEx shipping information for Malaysia
TNT shipping information for Malaysia
- No information currently available on shipping to Malaysia with TNT
UPS shipping information for Malaysia
TG Express shipping information for Malaysia
TG International shipping information for Malaysia
TG Express Direct shipping information for Malaysia
- There are certain items that are forbidden for import to Malaysia. These include (but are not limited to) articles bearing the imprint or reproduction of an currency note, bank note or coin which are current or have at any time been issued in any country; any item or material considered to be incompatible with peace, welfare or good order in the Federation; any arms or ammunition (including flick knives, daggers, and any article for self-defence), cocoa pods, rambutan, pulasan, longan, and nam-nam originating from the Philippines or Indonesia.
- Videos, CDs and film will be liable for additional screening, and full details of the title and content of the media must be shown on the accompanying invoice. This process typically results in an additional 24 hours clearance time, and may attract additional local charges.
- Import permits issued by the Tobacco Board are required for any tobacco products into Malaysia.
- The Customs High Value threshold for goods requiring a Formal Entry into Malaysia is currently £30.
- All communications equipment, telecommunications equipment, and broadcasting equipment requires the consignee to hold the correct SIRIM permit specific to the item being imported, otherwise it will be refused.
- A more detailed listing of all forbidden and restricted articles can be found at www.customs.gov.my.
Please note: this is not a comprehensive list of restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Transglobal Express kindly encourages customers to seek advice from the relevant government authorities for further clarification and the most up to date advice.