Please find updates and service restrictions concerning shipping to Spain below:
General Information for Spain
All shipments between the UK and the EU require customs clearance. Please refer to our Customs Information.
Shipments to Spain valued over €150 require you to submit the receiver's 9-digit DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad) number, which you can enter into the receiver's VAT or EORI number field when filling out your details. A NIE number can be provided for foreign residents.
This is not required for business-to-business (B2B) shipments, for which the EORI and VAT numbers of the importer are required instead.
Download guide (PDF)
The import of health and beauty (cosmetic) products to Spain is prohibited on our services.
Carrier Information for Spain
DHL Express shipping information for Spain
FedEx shipping information for Spain
Landmark Global shipping information for Spain
TG Euro Parcel shipping information for Spain
- Please refer to DPD's general list of prohibited goods and prohibited list by country (PDF).
- This service cannot be used to ship personal effects, liquids, jewellery or watches, or used for returns or repairs.
- This service cannot be used to deliver to Amazon warehouses.
- Items should be packaged in cardboard boxes, not only in jiffy bags, bubblewrap, etc. Pallets, wooden crates/boxes and suitcases are not accepted.
- See our TG Euro Parcel service information for a full overview.
TG Express shipping information for Spain
TG International shipping information for Spain
TNT shipping information for Spain
- Televisions, bikes and passports are prohibited for this service.
- TNT does not collect from, or deliver to, exhibitions.
- Please refer to TNT's general advice on export controls.
UPS shipping information for Spain
Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of customs restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Please consult the relevant customs authorities for further clarification and the most up-to-date advice.