Please find updates and service restrictions concerning shipping to the Philippines below:
General Information for the Philippines
Customs regulations apply for territories outside of the EU. Please refer to our Customs Information.
Carrier Information for the Philippines
DHL shipping information for the Philippines
UPS shipping information for the Philippines
TG Express shipping information for the Philippines
TG Express Direct shipping information for the Philippines
- Consignments with a value of PhP 10,001 and above will be subject to a formal clearance and evaluated for local tax and duties.
- Document consignments of 9kg or more in weight are subject to local taxes and duties.
- Filipino Customs are particularly strict on any mis-declaration of commodities, and will accept paperwork correspondence only as 'Documents'; i.e. commercial brochures, promotional literature, artwork, etc, must be declared and given a value. Penalties for mis-declaration can be severe both financially and in terms of time held pending clearance. For this reason, the consignee's name and contact number are required.
- Temporary imports are not allowable to the Philippines via courier.
- Deliveries to Marawi and some other remote areas in Mindanao are not possible via courier.
- Due to the need to translate many consignees' address details from English to Filipino, please ensure that the consignee's phone number is provided.
- The import of cash or any other forms of currency are strictly forbidden.
- Telecommunications equipment, accessories and parts - the consignee needs to secure a National Telecommunications Permit prior to import. Any shipment arriving without such is subject to long clearance delays, high penalties or Customs seizure. These costs will be the repsonsibility of, and charged to, the shipper.
- A Customs ruling states that uncleared items are allowed storage for 15 days, after which they may be considered abandoned. For any items which are declared abandoned, the consignee would need to submit an appeal to Customs.
- Further information about customs procedures is available at www.customs.gov.ph.
Please note: this is not a comprehensive list of restrictions and is provided for guidance only. Transglobal Express kindly encourages customers to seek advice from the relevant government authorities for further clarification and the most up to date advice.